Terms & Conditions
- Routine Service – First attempt within 4 business days
- 24 Hour – attempted within 24 hours
- Same Day Rush Service – attempted day we receive
We love serving your papers and coincidentally love receiving payment for our services. A check is in the mail, you’ve heard that before and we love to hear it in response to our Invoices. Did you know that a lot of people don’t even utilize check books these days? Another great way to get payment to us is with a credit card right here on this very website. Do you see the Payment tab on the menu bar? That’s where the X marks the spot.
301 S McDowell Street, Suite 125 – 1442
Charlotte, NC 28204
Addresses & Attempts
Our service fee provides four attempts at a given address. We charge per address per subject. If we receive a secondary address for given subject, there will be an additional address charged on the Invoice. Even if there are multiple serves to a given address, we charge for each one and will provide a Return (or Affidavit) of Service for each subject/entity.
If you decide you no longer want the opposing party to be served and try to cancel, please note:
- If you cancel prior to any attempts being made, we may be able to refund your money
- If an attempt of service has been made, then payment will be due and no refund will be given
We love serving papers!! We look forward to working with all new clients. We love working with our established clients. People do not LOVE getting served. We understand that and we hope you do too. Process Serving is not an exact science and can be difficult at times. We will do all that we can to get your papers served.
MCB Process, LLC d/b/a Accurate Serve of Charlotte® and it’s franchisor, Winston Honore Holdings, LLC, d/b/a Accurate Serve® are released from any liability or claims that may arise out of using this service.
Are you an early bird? Or, a night owl? What do you call a person who doesn’t sleep much and works all day long? We call them an Accurate Serve® team member or Owner/Operator. All Accurate Serve® Owners/Operators are hand selected by the Founder/Franchisor. Only the cream of the crop make it through franchise training and come out the other side victorious. Meghan embodies all aspects that are required for an AS team member.
Here is the best way to use our services:
- If you are a new client and need a quote for service, please email or call
- If you are an established client, please email us service documents or upload via the website/software program
Here’s what we do:
- Receive your service papers
- Log those papers in our software and assign them to our server
- Follow up with Server for updates and provide those to your office
- Once served (or non served), we will provide your office with a Return (or Affidavit) of Service
- Take Steps 1-4 and do them over and over and over
Any questions? Call us, (704) 858-2952.